Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Saturday, November 03, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different

And completely dorky.

Yarn hath been gathered. But it was opening night, so we had to dress up, and see the play and drink free beers. That is why we go to opening nights. Free Beers.

When we came home, the house was a mess, yes it was. It was like yarn puked up all over the place. I must straighten this tomorrow. Whoo, I just changed from the royal we to I, must be late.

Anyways, I found this quiz, which I think is pretty freakin awesome.



Not only was it fun, but it's freakin' perfect!

This blog ain't named "Deep Space Knit" for nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home